The Command Center 2 is the ultimate answer to fuel system simplicity! Designed to be used in vehicles with stock fuel tanks converting from carburetor to EFI. The Command Center 2 eliminates that problem. Complete new design from years of testing has resulted in the most effective system anywhere. The pump in the Command Center 2 never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system, so your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. The built-in regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator. Since the Command Center 2 is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time. The Command Center 2 is the best way to provide the necessary increase in volume when adding a power adder such as boost or nitrous to your engine. So, whether you are racing, off-roading, or just cruising, this “compact” external fuel assembly is your all in one solution.
* 10.5” tall and 4.5” Diameter
* Capable of delivering enough fuel for up to 800hp Naturally Aspirated.
* Single high volume 340LPH pump is compatible with any EFI system.
* No needle seats or floats to get hung up or stick!
* Can be mounted in multiple positions from vertical to horizontal
* -6 AN fittings and Buna-N O-rings used for easy installation and durability.
*Built in 58Psi Regulator no need for external regulator, can be switched to 43.5Psi regulator pn: bosch 037133035C
* Precision machined billet aluminum tank.
* Hard anodized and laser etched for durability and visual appeal.
* A submerged pump runs cooler than an external pump.
* Maintains a .7 Liter reservoir of fuel in the module at all times.
* Compact Size makes it easily mountable in a variety of locations.
*Can be mounted vertical or horizontal
* A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline.
* Eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system.
* Compatible with any other competitive aftermarket or factory EFI installation.
4.5" Diameter x 9.5" tall w/out gauge 10.5" tall w/gauge